Friday, November 11, 2011

Canvas Collage Tote

Hello there!

I've decorated many canvas totes before, using all kinds of mediums, paints, and doodads, but never like this!  It is a bit schizophrenic isn't it?
Can't say that it's my most favorite piece of collage work I've ever done but it's okay.  I like it.  I had fun putting it all together and that's what's important right?

When ever you are creating something, don't fall into the trap of thinking that it HAS TO BE THE BEST THING YOU'VE EVER CREATED, because it doesn't.

Creating should free your soul, not trap it.  Just do it and have fun while you're doing it, AND THEN, no matter what others think, find the happiness in what you created. 

So, whether you like my canvas collage tote or not, leave me a comment okay?
As always, have fun and only eat cupcakes WITH sprinkles.
Yuki

No comments: